Every day I find reasons to smile. Humor and joy are essential to life, and I'm glad I don't have to look very far or very hard for it.
The other day I smiled when...
I saw Daddy let Pluto snuggle in his lap on a sunny afternoon
When I watched Hammer giggle and play with (torture?) a ladybug
When I saw that Lulu had written MEK (milk) on the milk jug
When Hammer drew me some pictures at church
When Mr T wanted to wear Lulu's old boots without any pants on
and then when Mr T wanted to wear Hammer's undies (daily occurrence) over his diaper
When we had a play date with our good friends and the two babies smiled for pictures
When Lulu drew me a picture of me and her (also a daily occurrence)
Thanks for making life so enjoyable!
Lots of love,
Mom








2 comments:
Those all make me smile too! Adorable!
Hahaha I like the milk jug. And T's pink boots.
Post a Comment