We Are a Happy Family

CHER...being a mommy. reading. blogging. chocolate milk. photography. languages. pizza. enya. milk shakes. traveling. friends. crafts. cooking. summer thunder storms. ollie

OLLIE...being a daddy. hunting. reading. smoking bbq. history. dinosaurs. traveling. guns. gardening. classic rock. camping. beef jerky. cooking. gummy bears. cher

LULU...18/ crab. flute. books. candy. astronomy. friends. lemonade. tomatoes. spicy cheetos. piano. school. art. marching band. memes and reels.

HAMMER...16/ chalk roads. tennis. potato bugs. coding. pickles. friends. sandwiches. storm drains. choir. frozen burritos. minecraft. mustard. candy.

TJ...14/ lemurs. coati. tennis. strawberries. sour candy. alligators. kindle. fish. backpacking. gorillas. games. puzzles. fried eggs. minecraft. swimming.

A...11/ apple sauce. roblox. titanic. candy. friends. burgers. cheese. shopping. swimming. minecraft. strawberries. making youtube vids. kindle.

PLUTO PLEIADES...Pointer 13/ people. his bed. peanut butter.

Sunday, December 11

Already!

Baby at the Dr
This little man is already 6 months old!   Ever day I'm amazed that he just keeps getting cuter and more fun.  How all of us in our family love him!  There isn't a day that goes by that Lulu doesn't call him The Cutest Baby Ever, or something to that extent.  And the fact that Hammer spares Baby most of his throwing and other crazy-2-year-old-antics shows that he loves him too.  He still doesn't really have a nickname yet, besides Baby.  I think I call him Baby as much as I use his real name, so for now he'll still go by baby on the blog.

He is still growing like crazy.
He's at the 92% for height, and 65% for weight.

He is hungry all the time.  He nurses about every 2 hours.  I really need to get on top of giving him baby food because he loves it and it would probably spare me a few nursings during the day.  I love nursing my babies though, especially when the older two are just quietly playing on their own and not getting into mischief while I'm stuck on the couch.  Besides the fact that it makes me sit down and relax a few minutes every few hours, it's such a great time to feel his soft hair, hold his little hand, and marvel at how fast he's growing up. 

Because he's always hungry, he still wakes up 1 or 2 times during the night.

He has 1 tooth on the bottom and the other on the way!

He loves toys and puts everything in his mouth.

He has the cutest little voice and laugh and my daily goal is to make him giggle as much as possible.

I'm eating up every possible moment of his babyhood (is that a word?)  It goes by so fast.

No comments: