FRIDAY
Found the elf bathing with a dino:
Project time while I cook breakfast. The kids make countdown chains (Hammer's is until his birthday, TJ's is until 3 Kings Day, and A and Lulu's are until New Year's Day):Breakfast: fried ham and potatoes, with scrambled eggs:
Hammer added chips and mustard to make a breakfast casserole:
Breakfast dessert:Schoolwork time:
After I teach piano A gets to go play outside in the snow with a neighbor:
and Lulu plays with her friend:
Riding the 360 around the kitchen:
TJ keeps going outside barefoot and wants to document the last time before I get really mad:
Hammer takes a pic of Dad doing exercises during work time:
Hammer likes his gift:TJ gets his essay up to the crazy high score that it needs to be:
Lunch time: Grilled cheese and soup:
A gift from one of my piano families:
Bored:
Learning a new Christmas song:
A gets invited to a friend's house! He takes Boden a present:
Listening and reading his new library book:
Time to make Kirspy houses:
Lulu dances to her music:
Finding more candies to add to the candy house:
Hello there:
Lulu plays a game:
Dinner: taco salad:
Hoping someone will share:
Hammer gets to unlaod:
Let's decorate!:
Loading dirty dishes isn't the best chore but TJ does it since it's his turn:
Time to watch the next episode of the Mandalorian:
and then time for scripture and bed!



1 comment:
I recognize lu’s bedspread! I like the pic of her dancing in the kitchen. I look at your pics of food and I wonder how much you have to buy each week?! Like several dozen eggs?? Also, nice they do chores! Good work!
Post a Comment