We Are a Happy Family

CHER...being a mommy. reading. blogging. chocolate milk. photography. languages. pizza. enya. milk shakes. traveling. friends. crafts. cooking. summer thunder storms. ollie

OLLIE...being a daddy. hunting. reading. smoking bbq. history. dinosaurs. traveling. guns. gardening. classic rock. camping. beef jerky. cooking. gummy bears. cher

LULU...18/ crab. flute. books. candy. astronomy. friends. lemonade. tomatoes. spicy cheetos. piano. school. art. marching band. memes and reels.

HAMMER...16/ chalk roads. tennis. potato bugs. coding. pickles. friends. sandwiches. storm drains. choir. frozen burritos. minecraft. mustard. candy.

TJ...14/ lemurs. coati. tennis. strawberries. sour candy. alligators. kindle. fish. backpacking. gorillas. games. puzzles. fried eggs. minecraft. swimming.

A...11/ apple sauce. roblox. titanic. candy. friends. burgers. cheese. shopping. swimming. minecraft. strawberries. making youtube vids. kindle.

PLUTO PLEIADES...Pointer 13/ people. his bed. peanut butter.

Tuesday, December 8

Aquarium

Dear Mr T,

I have been wanting to take you to the aquarium for a long time, but it costs so much money that we hadn't done it yet. Then Grandma noticed that the aquarium was having a day where it was free to get in! I thought it would probably be a mad house but decided to venture down anyway and check it out with you and Baby. We met Grandma there after lunch, and while it was crowded it wasn't THAT bad! We had a fun time seeing all of the exhibits.
Mr T, you really loved leaning over and touching the starfish. It was fun to watch you because you were a little scared, especially the first time you touched it and didn't know what to expect! You touched them a few times though!
We loved the otters and the penguins since they are really playful:

We took pictures here so you and Baby could measure up to a full grown penguin.  It was hard to get Baby to stand still long enough for a picture, but I did it!:
Mr T, you keep making the strangest faces when I take your picture lately! You are the same size as an adult penguin!:
We loved going with Grandma:

My favorite was the tank with the giant river fish:
You were just as fascinated with the teeny tiny fish too:

You are a smart buddy. You have aced a Leapster game about animals called Super Animal Genius, so you recognized two animals and knew their names: the piranha and the anaconda! They were actually in the same cage, so I took your picture by it:
You look a little worried!
Look at Baby's face when he saw the big snake. You can see his expression in his reflection. I think he was saying Eeew:
Since you liked touching the star fish we made our way over to the touch tank with the rays. You put your hand in and patiently waited with everyone else and when the ray finally started making it's way over you quickly pulled your hand out of the water. You had no desire to touch the ray. Good boy, me neither. I think they are so creepy. You thought we were going to touch more star fish!
But right over there in that same area we loved finding Nemo:

and Dory:
We loved walking through the shark tunnel, but I didn't get any pictures of that part. Bummer.
Here you are, in one last picture, riding a giant sea turtle:
It was fun to finally visit this place, and I love watching you enjoy yourself Mr T!
Love you my little animal genius,
Mom

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

We went to the aquarium once, too, and loved it!