Dear Hammer,
I was putting all of our pictures into the right folders on our computer and I came across this picture from September. Remember when Grammie stayed with us for a night after she had surgery on her eyes? She needed to keep ice on her eyes and rest. Here's a picture of her on our couch resting:
Do you know what I love about this picture? I see your pillow pet dog, your favorite Baby Elmo, and your favorite blankie, all resting on Grammie. You brought her all your favorite comfort-things to help her. It was so sweet that you were worried about her and wanted to make her happy. It really made me proud to see how caring you are.
Sometimes I need this little reminder on days when you and I have a "battle of the wills," and on days when you are not so nice to Mr T. I know that you are just a normal kid learning your boundaries and independence. Who you really are is a sweet caring boy, and I love that.
I love you buddy,
Mom
We Are a Happy Family
CHER...being a mommy. reading. blogging. chocolate milk. photography. languages. pizza. enya. milk shakes. traveling. friends. crafts. cooking. summer thunder storms. ollie
OLLIE...being a daddy. hunting. reading. smoking bbq. history. dinosaurs. traveling. guns. gardening. classic rock. camping. beef jerky. cooking. gummy bears. cher
LULU...18/ crab. flute. books. candy. astronomy. friends. lemonade. tomatoes. spicy cheetos. piano. school. art. marching band. memes and reels.
HAMMER...16/ chalk roads. tennis. potato bugs. coding. pickles. friends. sandwiches. storm drains. choir. frozen burritos. minecraft. mustard. candy.
TJ...14/ lemurs. coati. tennis. strawberries. sour candy. alligators. kindle. fish. backpacking. gorillas. games. puzzles. fried eggs. minecraft. swimming.
A...11/ apple sauce. roblox. titanic. candy. friends. burgers. cheese. shopping. swimming. minecraft. strawberries. making youtube vids. kindle.
PLUTO PLEIADES...Pointer 13/ people. his bed. peanut butter.
OLLIE...being a daddy. hunting. reading. smoking bbq. history. dinosaurs. traveling. guns. gardening. classic rock. camping. beef jerky. cooking. gummy bears. cher
LULU...18/ crab. flute. books. candy. astronomy. friends. lemonade. tomatoes. spicy cheetos. piano. school. art. marching band. memes and reels.
HAMMER...16/ chalk roads. tennis. potato bugs. coding. pickles. friends. sandwiches. storm drains. choir. frozen burritos. minecraft. mustard. candy.
TJ...14/ lemurs. coati. tennis. strawberries. sour candy. alligators. kindle. fish. backpacking. gorillas. games. puzzles. fried eggs. minecraft. swimming.
A...11/ apple sauce. roblox. titanic. candy. friends. burgers. cheese. shopping. swimming. minecraft. strawberries. making youtube vids. kindle.
PLUTO PLEIADES...Pointer 13/ people. his bed. peanut butter.

No comments:
Post a Comment